Workers’ Compensation Attorney
Have You Suffered a Work-Related Injury? Call A Workers Compensation Lawyer in Chicago IL
Have you been hurt or injured at work or while on the job? Palermo Law Group can help you! Our experienced, qualified, and aggressive workers’ compensation attorney in Chicago IL can help you navigate your claim. Our Chicago workers’ compensation lawyer primarily advises people and families with employee workers’ compensation and occupational diseases cases that range from a minor work injury, such as a lower back injury, to catastrophic bodily injury cases including the loss of a limb or other body part to severe cases involving multiple surgeries and even death. Some Chicago workers’ compensation attorneys in this practice area specialize in representing either employees or employers while other workers’ compensation lawyers in Chicago IL help both. We focus on employee workers’ compensation law.
Do You Need the Help of a Top Workers Compensation Lawyer in Chicago?
If any of the following are true, you should retain a workers compensation attorney in Chicago as soon as possible:
- Your workplace injuries are severe enough to require surgery
- Your workplace injuries are moderate to severe. If you and your doctor believe your health won’t return to the condition it was prior to your injury, you may be entitled to a permanent partial disability award
- You believe you are no longer able to work on a regular basis
- You believe you cannot go back to work at your current job, but believe you could work in some other capacity
- You would like to dispute an adverse decision made by your employer, your employer’s insurance company, or your state’s workers’ compensation division regarding your workers’ compensation claim
- You believe you are not receiving the correct benefits, or wonder if there are additional benefits you could receive
- You don’t understand the worker’ compensation process and would feel more comfortable if a lawyer were representing your interests
Regardless of the circumstances of your workers’ compensation claim, you are entitled to obtain a top workers’ compensation lawyer in Chicago. Contact Palermo Law Group to hire an experienced workers’ compensation lawyer in Chicago IL to represent you. Call now for help!
HAVE YOU BEEN HURT OR INJURED ON THE JOB?
GET THE COMPENSATION & JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!
Talk to a workers’ compensation lawyer today – NEVER a fee unless you win.
We have won millions and millions in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients!
When an accident or injury occurs within the workplace – you may have have many questions. It is important that you have as much information and knowledge as possible in order to make an informed decision. Palermo Law Group can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve. We understand the process of working with the insurance companies and we work hard for our clients to achieve maximum results and the best compensation possible. Let our knowledge and experience work for you.
Contact A Top Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
If you have been hurt or injured due to the negligence of others, contact Palermo Law Group to get the justice and compensation YOU deserve!
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."