Chicago Truck Accident Injury Attorney – Among The Best
Commercial truck accidents are more dangerous than standard motor vehicle accidents because of their huge weight and size of the vehicle. A lot of serious damage can be caused to the other vehicles, passengers, and drivers. If you were injured in a truck accident in Chicago, you don’t have to handle the aftermath by yourself. Seeking the help of an experienced and knowledgeable truck accident lawyer will help you get the compensation you deserve.
One has rights after an accident and an experienced attorney with a proven track record can help exercise those rights. A top truck accident attorney can help get proper compensation for your suffering and pain. A truck accident lawyer will know the ins and outs of negotiations with the insurance companies.
Benefits of Hiring A Truck Accident Injury Lawyer
Truck accidents happen almost every day. But unlike other road accidents, they cause serious life-threatening injuries. People who have been victims of truck accidents know how much struggle they have to go through, both physically. emotionally and economically. In such cases, having a truck accident Injury attorney can help you with:
- Handling of all the necessary paperwork and phone calls
- Negotiating with the insurance companies
- Helping you get proper compensation
- Help you understand your rights
- Guide you through the entire process so that you get what is right and fair
Attorney Mario Palermo is among the best truck accident attorneys in Chicago he guides them from beginning to end.
Trucking Accident Injury Attorney
When you have been injured in a trucking accident, you need to know your legal options. It is important that you seek out advice from an experienced and knowledgeable accident attorney, one with a proven track record. You have rights after an accident, and a seasoned attorney can help you exercise them. The process may seem overwhelming at first, but this is where you will find the value in hiring Palermo Law Group on a contingency basis-meaning we do not get paid unless you win. Your healing should be your number one priority. We handle all the necessary paperwork, phone calls, and negotiations with the insurance adjuster’s, defense attorneys, and others so you can focus on your recovery.
Attorney Mario Palermo has been awarded the coveted Client Distinction Award for bringing the highest level of dedication and service to each of his clients. His hands-on approach ensures that you receive personalized attention and are kept abreast of all of the details and progress of your case.
Our Truck Accident Lawyer Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after a truck accident or injury?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Get a Free Case Review From A Truck Accident Injury Attorney In Chicago, IL
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience!
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case!
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients!
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."