Get A Premises Liability Lawyer In Chicago, IL – Among The Best
If you have become the victim of an injury in any place that is neither your home nor your place of work, you have the right to a claim for premises liability injury. Premises liability refers to such accidents that occur with a visitor who is not a part of that property. If such an incident has occurred, you many need the help of a Chicago Premises Liability Injury Lawyer. Contact Palermo Law Group for help!
When can you claim a premises liability injury?
A premises liability injury can caused for many different reasons.
Some claims for a premises liability accident or injury include:
- Animal attacks & dog bites
- Childcare negligence and security negligence
- Fall or slip accident
- Injury due to defective staircase
- Injury due to elevator or escalator defection
- Injury due to snow or ice
- Swimming pool accidents and injuries
If you are suffering from injuries that occurred from any of these incidents, contact our Chicago Premises Liability Injury attorney – we can help you get the compensation you deserve!
How to get help from our Premises Liability Injury Lawyer?
If you have been the victim of an accident or injury due to others negligence – our premises liability injury attorney can help you get compensation from the owner(s) of the property.
- Incapability to work
- Loss of normal life
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Recovery of medical bills
Premises Liability Injury Attorney
If you were injured as a patron of a place that is neither your home nor your place of employment, then you may have a premises liability claim. This refers to accidents that happened to a guest on property belonging to another person, business, or organization. Typically premises liability cases arise from unsafe conditions as a result of negligence. If the person who owns the property (whether it is a home or a business) was negligent, and the negligence resulted in your injury, then you may have a claim for which you can be compensated. If your claim is successful, you may be able to recover monetary compensation to cover medical bills, lost wages, disability, pain and suffering, and loss of normal life.
There are several factors that go into establishing liability and determining negligence.
- What The hazard was that caused the injury
- How long The hazard that caused the injury had existed
- Whether the homeowner or business owner knew of the hazard
- Whether or not the homeowner or business owner should have known about the hazard
Our Premise Liability Lawyer Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after a premise accident or injury?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Get a Free Case Review From A Premise Liability Injury Lawyer In Chicago, IL
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience!
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case!
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients!
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
The following are the kinds of premises liability cases we represent:
Slip and Fall Accidents
Falls and trips on slippery, white, or oily floors indoors
Dog bites and Animal Attacks
Injuries resulting from these sorts of cases can lead to severe, long-lasting physical and psychological injuries.
Child Care Negligence
If your child has been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, you’re likely very concerned and stressed out. We handle all types of childcare negligent cases including daycare negligence and injuries from car accidents.
Negligent Security and Dangerous Situations
These include situations where criminal activity like assault or rape occurred from negligent security.
Swimming Pool Accidents
Swimming areas that are poorly maintained or not properly attended to can lead to life-altering injuries and even death.
Defective Stairway Accidents
Broken, and even stairs and stairwells can mean broken bones, head trauma, and more.
Snow and Ice Injuries
You can learn about Illinois’ ruling on snow and ice accumulation and removal, and how a claim may or may not be available.
Elevator and Escalator Accidents
In the retail and commercial worlds, elevators and escalators are used daily. If they are improperly installed or maintained and you are injured, one or more parties could be held liable.
If you are renting a property that has had serious mold growth and suffered health implications because of it, you may have a premises liability case against the property owner.
Workers Compensation and Premises Liability
Learn what the difference is between workers compensation and premises liability. We also examine what happens if you’re a contractor and you’re hurt at a job-related location.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."