Nursing Home Lawyer
Get Help from an Experienced Nursing Home Attorney in Chicago IL
Top Rated & Reviewed Law Firm
If you suspect your loved one is a victim of nursing home abuse or neglect; or, if you are a victim of nursing home neglect – obviously the first priority is to ensure the victim is no longer in a dangerous situation. While state agencies responsible for the licensing and regulation of nursing homes should ensure staff involved in the abuse or neglect are retrained or terminated. A top Chicago nursing home attorney can help you prosecute the nursing home and people responsible for criminal misconduct and help stop future nursing home abuse, neglect or negligence to its residents.
You want to ensure that your loved one continues to be safe, that he/she receives treatment for any short or long-term effects of the abuse, and that neither you nor your loved one has to suffer financially as a result of the abuse and its aftermath. In all of these cases, your trusted legal advocate will be an experienced nursing home lawyer in Chicago IL.
The Chicago IL, based law firm of Palermo Law Group has an experienced and talented nursing home attorney who is well-versed in helping his clients get the compensation as well as justice they deserve.
Chicago Nursing Home Lawyer to Help the Helpless
Victims of nursing home negligence and their families are entitled to fair and just compensation for the injuries or death caused by inappropriate care. Elder people in Chicago, IL are among the most helpless and the most dependent of people within the healthcare system. When they are abused, neglected or have been given negligent care, they need someone to defend them – a local Chicago nursing home lawyer can do just that. Palermo Law Group and attorney Mario Palermo is among the best nursing home attorney’s in Chicago – let his experience and knowledge work for you.
Pursuing Your Claim through a Nursing Home Attorney in Chicago IL
It is important to retain the services of a nursing home attorney who can determine whether or not the care plan was adequate to protect the patient and whether or not the care plan was complied with.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of a nursing home fall or other injury, contact PLG to appoint a top nursing home lawyer in Chicago to help you. Call us today for help!
HAVE YOU BEEN THE VICTIM OF NURSING HOME ABUSE, NEGLECT OR NEGLIGENCE?
GET THE COMPENSATION & JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!
Talk to a top nursing home lawyer today – NEVER a fee unless you win.
We have won millions and millions in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients!
Do you suspect your loved one has been the victim of nursing home abuse, neglect or negligence? Palermo Law Group is dedicated to protecting the rights of nursing home victims. If a nursing home abuses your trust, you need and aggressive and experienced trial attorney to hold the nursing home accountable. Contact Palermo Law Group for help. Get the justice and compensation YOU deserve!
Contact A Top Nursing Home Lawyer
If you have been hurt or injured due to the negligence of others, contact Palermo Law Group to get the justice and compensation YOU deserve!
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."