MEDICAL MALPRACTICE LAWYER IN CHICAGO
HAVE YOU BEEN THE VICTIM OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE OR NEGLIGENCE?
GET THE COMPENSATION & JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!
Talk to a medical malpractice lawyer today – NEVER a fee unless you win.
We have won millions and millions in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients!
Medical malpractice occurs when a doctor’s or other medical professional’s actions and / or omission results in a persons injury or death. Mistakes by physicians and other medical professionals such as nurses and technicians occur daily. Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and health care facilities can be held accountable for their actions – contact us today for help.
Medical malpractice lawsuits can be very complicated, time-consuming and costly. Palermo Law Group has the knowledge and experience to help our clients receive the compensation and justice they deserve. If you or a loved one has been devastated by medical malpractice or negligence issue we can help.
Contact A Top Medical Malpractice Lawyer
If you have been hurt or injured due to the negligence of others, contact Palermo Law Group to get the justice and compensation YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."