Get assistance from A Dog Bite Injury Lawyer in Chicago – Among The Best
Injuries and accidents can be the perfect example of misfortune in life. Nobody in the world is ready for an accident or injury to occur. A perfect example of this type of misfortune is a dog bite. Every year a large number of people become the victim of dog bite and if you have been the victim of a dog bite injury you need to get assistance from a dog bite Injury Lawyer Chicago IL.
How can a Chicago Dog Bite Injury Lawyer help you?
When it comes talking about a dog bite, there are normally two categories. The first category includes the group of people who have been attacked by a dog and the other category includes the list of those unfortunate owners whose dog has bitten someone. Different persons need different types of legal assistance. We can help you and offer proper legal guidance – contact our experienced dog bite injury attorney right way.
We can help you understand:
- Owner’s responsibility
Our dog bite injury lawyer, works hard to get you the justice and compensation you deserve.
How to find a top Chicago Dog Bite Injury attorney?
If you want to get the best legal representation for your dog bite injury, keep these things in mind while searching for a lawyer to help you:
- How much experienced does the lawyer have in accident and injury law?
- Does the lawyer / attorney have a proven track record?
- Have they handled dog bite injury cases before?
Palermo Law Group can help you – we will help you get the justice and compensation that you deserve for your dog bite injury.
Dog Bite Injury Attorney
Those who take on the responsibilities of pet ownership know the intrinsic rewards. Dogs in particular have a reputation for strengthening the bonds of families as “man’s best friend.” However dog owners need to be conscientious of others when caring for and training their dogs to protect the public.
Unfortunately, dog attacks on innocent victims are common. Dogs are protective by nature and can cause serious injuries if let loose or untrained. A harmful attack could warrant legal action and compensation. Illinois law holds the dog owner, handler, or keeper liable for any injuries from an unprovoked attack. The owner, handler or keeper is liable for an unprovoked attack even if the dog has never attacked anyone before.
Negligence, landlord liability, emotional distress, and personal injury are all factors to investigate in a dog bite case. Sufficient information must be collected that establishes liability to the dog owner and demonstrates the damages associated with the attack. Mario Palermo can help.
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
Mario Palermo of Palermo Law Group is a nationally recognized accident attorney that has handled hundreds of premise liability, including dog bite cases, in his 20-year career. He is known for his dedication to his clients and will take the time to explain your legal options. He will discuss with you the various steps needed to be taken when fighting for the compensation you deserve. Mr. Palermo will guide you through the entire process and will handle the necessary paperwork, phone calls, and negotiations with insurance adjusters, defense attorneys, and others. He will put his knowledge, skills, and resources to work for you.
These are the common qualities that the best Dog Bite attorneys possess to help you get the best result possible.
Our Dog Bite Injury Law Firm Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after a dog bite injury?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Get a Free Case Review From A Premier Dog Bite Injury Lawyer In Chicago, IL
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience!
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case!
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients!
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."