- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."