Get Help From A Construction Accident Attorney In Chicago – Among The Best
Have You Been Involved In A Construction Accident?
Have you faced a construction accident in Chicago? If the answer is yes, contact an experienced and skilled Chicago Construction Accidents Lawyer for help. Once you have gone through this unfortunate incident, you need to recover from it as quickly as possible – a Construction Accident Attorney with past experience with these cases can help you get through it.
How Can A Construction Accident Lawyer In Chicago IL Help You?
In Chicago construction accidents occur throughout the city every year – a large number of people are the victim of accidents and injuries as the news of accidents at the construction site often make headlines. If you have been the victim of such an incident, a Construction Accident attorney can help you get the justice and compensation that you deserve.
What To Look For In A Construction Accident Lawyer
There are many good lawyers practicing law in Chicago. It can be confusing to find the right lawyer to represent you when you are in need of legal help. Palermo Law Group has the experience, knowledge, skills and previous results to help you to get legal assistance you need to get the compensation you deserve.
So when you are searching for the lawyer to represent you, think about the following:
- Experience of the lawyer
- Background of the lawyer relating to your case
- Fee structure
These are the common qualities that the best Construction Accident attorneys possess to help you get the best result possible.
Our Construction Accident Law Firm Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after a construction accident or injury?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Get a Free Case Review From A Premier Construction Accident Lawyer In Chicago, IL
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."