Towns & Neighborhoods We Serve
Areas Served – we help people who have been hurt or injured due to the negligence of others in Chicago and the Chicagoland suburbs throughout Cook County, DuPage County, Kane County, Kendall County, Lake County and Will County.
Towns: Addison, Alsip, Aurora, Bartlett, Batavia, Bedford Park, Bellwood, Bensenville, Berwyn, Bloomingdale, Blue Island, Bridgeview, Broadview, Brookfield, Burbank, Carol Stream, Cicero, Clarendon Hills, Darien, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Dundee, Elburn, Elgin, Elmhurst, Elmwood Park, Evergreen Park, Forest Park, Franklin Park, Geneva, Glen Ellyn, Glendale Heights, Hickory Hills, Hillside, Hinsdale, Itasca, Justice, La Grange, La Grange Park, Lemont, Lisle, Lombard, Lyons, Melrose Park, Midlothian, Naperville, Niles, North Riverside, Oak Brook, Oak Forest, Oak Lawn, Oak Park, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Park Ridge, River Forest, Riverside, Roselle, Rosemont, St. Charles, South Elgin, Sugar Grove, Summit, Tinley Park, Villa Park, Warrenville, Westchester, West Chicago, Westmont, Western Springs, Wheaton, Willowbrook, Willow Springs, Winfield, Wood Dale, Woodridge, Worth and the surrounding towns, areas and counties.
Chicago Neighborhoods: Albany Park, Andersonville, Archer Heights, Armour Square, Ashburn, Auburn Gresham, Austin, Avalon Park, Avondale, Belmont Cragin, Beverly, Bridgeport, Brighton Park, Bucktown, Burnside, Chatham, Clearing, Douglas, Dunning, East Garfield Park, East Village, Edgewater, Edison Park, Engelwood, Forest Glen, Fuller Park, Gage Park, Garfield Ridge, Gold Coast, Grand Boulevard, Greektown, Hegewisch, Hermosa, Humboldt Park, Hyde Park, Irving Park, Jefferson Park, Kenwood, Lake View, Little Italy, Lincoln Park, Lincoln Square, Logan Square, Loop, Magnificent Mile, McKinley Park, Montclare, Morgan Park, North Lawndale, North Park, Norwood Park, O’Hare, Oakland, Old Town, Portage Park, Printers Row, Pullman, River North, Riverdale, Rogers Park, Roseland, South Lawndale, South Loop, South Shore, Steeterville, Ukrainian Village, Uptown, Washington Heights, Washington Park, West Eldson, West Englewood, West Garlfield Park, West Lawn, West Loop, West Pullman, West Ridge, West Town, Wicker Park, Wrigleyville, and Woodlawn.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1.3 million dollars for an airline employee who was helping to load mail when a worker drove a cart into his work station. Mr. Palermo was able to show that the worker violated company protocols by pulling too many carts.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $800,000 for the family of 63-year-old woman who died as a result of a negligently performed gallbladder removal surgery.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $400,000 for a 28-year-old woman from Aurora, Illinois that was the victim of a hit-and-run driver. The driver of the van denied that he had any involvement in causing the crash. By way of technology, the drivers identity was verified.
- In Danville, Illinois jury awarded Mr. Palermo's Champaign client $372,000 for a fall on ice at a gas station. The jury rejected the gas station's argument that the ice accumulation was simply an "act of God", that it was not responsible for taking care of.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $990,000 for an 81-year-old man from Romeoville, Illinois that was T-boned in an intersection by a cement truck.
- Mr. Palermo resolved the case of a central Illinois factory worker who was sexually harassed by a coworker for $477,000.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 53-year-old truck driver who was struck in the face by a 4 x 4 thrown by and unobservant railroad worker.
- Mr. Palermo obtained $1,000,000 for a 64-year-old surveyor struck by a driver who initially told police that she simply "witnessed" the accident and that the culprit fled the scene. It turned out she was driving the vehicle that struck a pedestrian.
- Mr. Palermo helped recover $2,300,000 for a group of DuPage County homeowners who lived adjacent to a factory that recklessly handled a toxic chemical known as "Trichloroethylene."