Personal Injury Lawyer
A Top Personal Injury Attorney – Among The Best
A personal injury attorney is a type of civil litigator who provides legal representation to plaintiffs alleging a physical or psychological injury as a result of the negligent or careless acts of another person, entity or organization. Finding the best personal injury lawyer to help you get justice and compensation is never easy – Palermo Law Group can help you. Our experienced and aggressive personal injury attorneys help our clients get the compensation and justice they deserve for their injury.
Why Should You Hire Our Experienced & Knowledgeable Lawyer To Help You?
Many people choose to hire a personal injury lawyer after they’ve been involved in an accident that results in personal injury and monetary losses. Technically, you can file a personal injury claim against a company or an individual by yourself. Some people choose this route when they’ve suffered only mild injuries and have the time to research the legal claims process themselves. However, a top personal injury attorney can help you go up against big companies and their team of lawyers. A premier injury lawyer already knows the personal injury laws and procedural rules; therefore, they can effectively handle all the legwork for you. He/she will act as your advocate throughout the entire case from start to finish.
If Palermo Law Group takes on your case, we will handle all aspects, including:
- Analyzing your medical records and other data to fully calculate your losses and the amount that should be sought in your case.
- Carefully reviewing all relevant insurance policies in your case and dealing with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Conducting a thorough investigation of your case to determine how your injury occurred and who should be held legally accountable for the harm you have suffered.
- Consulting with highly qualified experts from a variety of fields, including accident reconstruction experts and medical professionals. For instance, our law firm’s staff features a legal nurse consultant.
- If necessary, skillfully litigating your case in a state or federal court within Illinois and handling all post-trial legal matters that may arise.
- Negotiating with insurance companies for a fair and timely settlement of your claim and structuring a settlement so that it will provide financial security for you and your family well into the future.
- Resolving all liens that may be attached to your recovery, including health care or workers’ compensation liens.
- Timely filing all documents, including claims with insurance companies and documents in the court where your case will be litigated.
Our law firm works hard so that you can concentrate on your recovery and your family while we pursue the justice and compensation you deserve for your losses.
Hiring An Injury Lawyer is the Smart Option for People Who:
- Have suffered severe injuries
- Are faced with expensive medical bills
- Have experienced a significant loss of wages due to their injuries
- Won’t get a fair settlement offer
At Palermo Law Group, we work hard for our clients, and we’ll always go to court if it means a better compensation claim and more money for you. If you have been injured as a result of any motor vehicle such as car or motorcycle causing an accident, while at work, on vacation or in any other situation you believe was caused by someone else’s wrongful act or negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Even if you think your actions may have contributed to your injury, you may still have a claim well-worth pursuing, contact us for a free and confidential consultation – our talented personal injury attorney is ready to review your case.
What Does Personal Injury Mean?
According to Wikipedia – Personal injury is a legal term for an injury to the body, mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
Common types of personal injuries occur from:
- Assault Injuries
- Automobile Collisions (Most Common)
- Medical Negligence – Dental & Medical Accidents
- Product Defects / Product Liability Cases
- Road Traffic Accidents – Car, Bicycle, Motorcycle & Truck Accidents
- Tripping Accidents – Slip & Falls / Premises Liability
**Please Note – in Illinois to claim a settlement or verdict, you must establish that another party was at fault. Additionally, you should be know that your personally injury lawsuit in Illinois generally must be filed within two years from the date of your injury. In some cases, certain rules may apply to your case that reduce or lengthen that time. In order to ensure that your claim and rights are upheld, it is important that you consult with an attorney as early as possible after you have suffered an injury due to the negligence of another.**
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED OR HURT?
GET THE COMPENSATION & JUSTICE YOU DESERVE!
Talk to a personal injury & accident lawyer today – NEVER a fee unless you win.
We have won millions and millions in settlements and jury verdicts for our clients!
Experience & results matter! We have won several million dollars lawsuits. Palermo Law Group is skilled at handling all kinds of serious injury and accident law cases. Get the compensation and justice you deserve. Trust the knowledge and experience of the legal professionals at Palermo Law Group. We will work diligently and tirelessly to achieve the best outcome for you and your case.
Our Law Firm Can Help You Answer These FAQ’s
- How long do you have to file a lawsuit?
- How much does it cost to hire a lawyer?
- What to do after I have been hurt or injured?
- What is my case worth – please watch the video below!
Attorney Mario Palermo has been awarded the coveted Client Distinction Award for bringing the highest level of dedication and service to each of his clients. His hands-on approach ensures that you receive personalized attention and are kept abreast of all of the details and progress of your case.
Get a Free Case Review From A Premier Personal Injury Lawyer
CALL US TODAY FOR HELP!
Why Should You Contact Palermo Law Group?
- Over 20 Years of Accident & Injury Law Experience
- We do NOT settle for anything less than the true value of your case
- We have recovered millions & millions of dollars for our clients
- No FEE guarantee – we do not get paid until you WIN!
- Our REVIEWS speak for themselves – call TODAY and get the compensation & justice YOU deserve!